//Forever Imperfect
Tuesday, August 9, 2011 @ 6:22 PM | 0 Comment [s]

ILOVEYOUFOREVERINMYLIFE

What I promised with the very first 'I love you' is that I will be by your side, doing my very best to make things right, no matter what happens.

Every time i see you i fall even harder. I never thought it was possible.  I never stop thinking about you...

I know I'm in love with you because, no matter how much i wanna move on, forget, & get on with my life, i cant because YOU ARE my life 

i may not ever see you or get to hold you but i hope that you know that i will always be in love with you. You will always be mine forever

If you live to be 100, I want to live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live a single day without you. I love you!

You helped me through it,you never said no,you never let go...You made me fight for you,and that is just what I will do.I love you! 

I will never hate you. Even when you hate me, even when u don't stand up for me, even when u ignore me, even when you hurt my heart so much...

No matter where you are in the world, the moon is never bigger than your thumb.  I like to look up at the moon and know you are looking at the same moon as me.

Love isn't a word that should just be thrown around rather a word that should be savored and be used for truth and feeling in the heart and soul.

KTHANKSBYE :)


Older Post

Hye and Assalamualaikum. Thanks coming into my blog. Leave your footstep at my tagboard. AND DON'T EVER YOU TO REMOVE THE CREDITS!



DiaryAboutStuffSite



put yours cbox code!