//Forever Imperfect
Saturday, April 16, 2011 @ 3:38 AM | 2 Comment [s]

FRIENDS MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER 

My friend's may be CRAZY but yet they are AMAZING . 
I don't really care what you think about them .
I want you to know they are my friends and don't mess with them 

Friends : will ask you who is your crush and more .
Best friends  : will push into your crush and yell GET SOME :) and then run away

Side by side or miles apart best friends  are forever you stay in my heart

A friends is someone you can call up and the middle of night and talk to
A best friends  is someone you can show up on their doorstep crying and they'll let you in

I love my best friend . She is the only friend I can trust . She always make me smile when I am sad :')
When I'm with her , I don't have to change to meet her criteria .
She's not fake . I can trust her always

My best friends are the most awesomeness best-est in the whole world .
I don't know how my life would be without her .
I LOVE YOU BEST-IE  

as long as I have, I will give. As long as you're my friend, I'll be yours. As long as I'm here, I'll be there for u & as long as you're happy, I'm happy!

true friends are never forgotten, they live within our hearts and souls.forever,and always ,
dancing on our stage of memories

friends are like chocolates you can pic and choose but you always have your favourite xxx :)

A good friend will make you happy when your sad,
 but a best friend will be busy getting the body bag ready!
I LOVE MY BEST FRIENDS AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Friends will fight and make up
 but best friends will kill each other then laugh about it in heaven

M e and my best friend wasn't lucky enough to be sisters,
 but we were lucky enough to become the best of friends.

You know you have a bestfriend when its the one
whom you tell everything to and whom you love with all your heart.

People who think I'm not a nice person obviously don't know me!
 People who think I'm a nice person know me!
 And people who think I'm insane are my Best Friends!

Making millions of friends is not an achievement,
the achievement is to make a friend who stands with you when millions are against you!

 I would rather have a handful of great friends than have 100 so called friends.
  Love my great friends.

stars are seen together but yet they are so far apart.
Good friends may not speak everyday,
but remember they are linked heart to heart.

A friend will correct your mistakes,
 A best friend will smack you and hit you till you get it right but you love them anyways.

Your my friend; you cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you smile,
 I smile, you jump off a bridge, I'm right there next to you saying WOO HOO


You're always by my side . You're there all the time .
 You're my bestest friends forever , and partner in crime :) ILOVEYOUDAMMUCH
We are always together . Never apart . Best friend for ever . Sister at heart . Love you all

KTHANKSBYE :)


| Newer Post

Hye and Assalamualaikum. Thanks coming into my blog. Leave your footstep at my tagboard. AND DON'T EVER YOU TO REMOVE THE CREDITS!



DiaryAboutStuffSite



put yours cbox code!